Vintage Book Collection 01
A wonderful book collection in tones of faded blues and browns, each with a title reflective of the sea or adventure.
- "The Sailing Primer" ~ 1946, New York.
- "Across the Unknown" ~ 1939, New York
- "Coast to Coast" Australian Stories ~ 1947, Ballarat
- "One World" ~ 1943, Sydney
- "The Spirit of Man" ~ 1940s, England
Measurements: Largest 21cm; smallest 17cm
Condition: In good vintage condition; all pages in tact. Some wear and fading to bound covers.
Colour/s: Faded blues and browns
Circa: Mostly 1940s
Disclaimer: Please ensure to read the item description carefully and view all images prior to purchase. All items are authentic antique or vintage and may show natural signs of wear commensurate with their age. Please ensure you have read our policies prior to purchase.