Vintage French Books - Set of 8
A hand-picked selection of French books in lovely seaside tones.
- set of four books published by Recontre in Lausanne, Switzerland in 1951
- Par Le Libre Desert ("By the Free Desert") by Francois Nattages, published in 1946 (with preface by General Charles De Gaulle)
- Tel Qu'en Lui-Meme ("As In Itself") by Georges Duhamel published in 1948, a French author who was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for Literature 27 times
- Dans Le Labyrinthe ("In the Maze") by Alain Robbe-Grillet, published in 1959
- La belle histoire de Versailles ("The Beautiful History of Versailles") by Alain Decaux, published in 1962 (hardcover)
Materials: Vintage paper
Measurements: Ranging from 19cm - 16.5cm
Condition: In lovely vintage condition. Some pencil or pen notations by previous owners; one book has closed pages which means it has never been read!
Disclaimer: Please ensure to read the item description carefully and view all images prior to purchase. All items are authentic antique or vintage and may show natural signs of wear commensurate with their age. Please ensure you have read our policies prior to purchase.